Our Policies & Procedures help to make your GymbaROO experience fun, safe and enjoyable.
- When bookings are made, they are for the next available class of that term (or the 1st class of a new term). If you want to start on a particular week during a term you need to wait until the week before and see if there are vacancies, then enrol.
- If you cancel your booking or miss any class(es) we do not provide a refund, credit or fee deferment. Please consider a free look (no participation) or a introductory/trial offer for $90 if you are not sure about committing to a full term at GymbaROO. You cannot transfer or assign your membership or class entitlements to another child.
- If you miss your first scheduled class – you can not change the start date. A makeup class will be available. See Makeup Policy below.
- The introductory/trial offer runs for 3 consecutive weeks and is available to children who have never participated in a GymbaROO class before. Any continuation after the 3 week introductory offer is for the rest of the term.
- All prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- You will need to agree to our terms and conditions order to proceed with your booking.
When You Attend Gymbaroo
- Photography is not permitted during mat time and you cannot photograph others at any time without their permission. Photographing your own child is ok during equipment time.
- In order to protect those with life threatening allergies and to maintain a clean safe environment, eating or drinking at GymbaROO is not permitted (except for water / breast feeding).
- Each child attending GymbaROO must have their own carer. For example if you enrol twins you must have 2 carers.
- You will need to remove your shoes at GymbaROO and children need to be barefoot.
- You are required to comply with the safety guidelines as posted in the centre and with any direction issued to you by a staff member.
Missed Classes – Makeup Policy
In the event you miss a class, we offer make up sessions.
- Make up classes do not expire. As long as you are enrolled, you can book in a make up session. You can do this through our website at www.gymbaroothehills.com.au by clicking on the preferred session on the timetable for your make up class, and selecting ‘makeup’.
- Unfortunately siblings cannot participate in our program with their older/younger brother or sister. If they need to be in the gym with the parent, they will need to have insurance paid to cover them for any accidents that could occur to themselves or another student. They will need to remain with the parent and keep “feet on the floor” – which means no climbing.
Make a Bank Transfer
Please transfer your Term Fee to GymbaROO The Hills using the following details:
Name: Blancato Services Pty Ltd
BSB: 012 246
Enter your child’s full name as the reference (i.e. Jessica Blancato)
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions please contact us.